Mondelez International Senior Maintenance Supervisor in Atlanta, Georgia
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
To provide mechanical, electrical, and infrastructure support to the bakery’s forming and packaging departments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Utilize SAP to manage maintenance of line equipment. Execute needed work orders for maintenance repairs and monitors maintenance activities with the responsible maintenance lead man.
• Take part in maintenance meetings, when appropriate, and highlights maintenance problems requiring attention.
• Use financial reporting, if applicable, as a guide to corrective action necessary to maintain standards and keep in line with budget.
• Encourages and enforces optimal energy and natural resource utilization and monitors to assure minimum waste of all consumables.
• Ensures that quality is placed above production targets, action is taken immediately by the team to correct and prevent quality problems.
• Manages the daily operations in Maintenance. Ensures all employees are occupied with meaningful work at a proper rate of productivity.
• Arranges for sufficient working materials and supplies for daily maintenance needs.
• Generate reports as requested or approved by the Maintenance manager or BUL.
• Take all appropriate actions to assure the next shift will be able to start and operate as smoothly as possible.
• Leads and participates in daily DMS 2 meetings that address the overall business key process indicators: Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery/Productivity and Moral.
• Bachelor’s degree is required, a mechanical or electrical engineering degree preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a maintenance or engineering role.
• Automatous Maintenance experience a plus.
• Green or Black belt certified is a plus.
• Experience using SAP is preferred.
• Applicants must have a demonstrated understanding of maintenance concepts for installed equipment including maintenance routines and practices, and must be able to analyze production reports and QS data to recognize adverse trends. A general understanding of the practices associated with the development and administration of union contracts is strongly preferred.
• Successful applicants should exhibit communication/interpersonal skills and managerial ability required to directly manage subordinate hourly personnel while providing for their technical training and personal development.
• A working knowledge of OSHA regulations, EEO practices/policies, contractual bargaining agreements, plant safety regulations, FDA guidelines for food plant operations, and environmental regulations regarding manufacturing plant operations is required.
• Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
• Consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance. Applicants must complete all required steps.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.