Mondelez International Warehouse Materials Supervisor in Atlanta, Georgia
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
The warehouse supervisor is responsible for procurement, inventory management, and the movement of all packaging material. The position is also responsible for various scheduling duties that involve interaction with plant production and headquarters National Production Planners.
1) Manage the procurement of all packaging materials for the facility ensuring timely ordering, receipt and inventory counts.
2) Manage the scheduling process to include process order generation, APO input and updates, daily and weekly schedule changes to ensure that plant schedule is optimized and accurate.
3) Maintain supplier relationships. Resolve delivery, quality, procedural and invoice discrepancies. Communicate and issue complaints to vendors. Ensure corrective action and reimbursement.
4) Ensure that special projects are executed as planned and ensure that they are consistent with the emerging IL6S strategy and vision for the facility.
5) Maintain safe work environment.
6) Back of other areas of responsibility as needed
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality or a related field.
1-3 years of logistics or manufacturing experience with increasing responsibility
Strategic Capability (Supply Chain & Operations)
Strong Leadership, Communication, and Teamwork skills
Strong analytical and computer skills
Strong Customer Focus
Must have flexible schedule including some weekends and holidays needed
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.