Mondelez International Sr. Financial Analyst - Global FP&A in Deerfield, Illinois
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the Senior Financial Analyst, HQ – Global FP&A position in Deerfield, IL. Strong capabilities to work across the organization will be an integral part of this role. Intellectual horsepower and topnotch financial skills are crucial in this role; and the individual must be comfortable in a fluid environment, and be adaptable to change. Must have a collaborative working style with the ability to build partnerships with client groups and key stakeholders in order to effectively influence and drive business performance.
This position will manage financial planning, analysis and reporting for the entire company.
• Understand and improve the budget, forecasting and annual operating plan processes and utilize this opportunity to provide better analytics and drive performance management efforts.
• Design and direct the preparation of financial analyses which aid senior management decisions and support a range of accounting and financial activities.
• Provide key linkage across financial systems, regional FP&A team and HQ team to effective manage key planning and actuals processes.
• Create compelling financial presentations to communicate with the senior executive team and Board of Directors.
• Establish collaborative relationships with senior team members across business units.
• Ability to effectively work under pressure, managing multiple and changing priorities
• High level of motivation and energy with desire to ‘roll up sleeves’ navigating the organization and moving from high level to the detail as necessary
• Ability to communicate analysis in a clear, succinct and persuasive manner
• Results orientated mentality.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA preferred
• Minimum of 6 years experience with strong analytical skills
• Experience with Planning / Consolidation systems (e.g. Hyperion, SAP)
• Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
• Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
• Proven ability to manage tight deadlines
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.