Mondelez International Sr Manager IBP / Demand Planning Analytics in Deerfield, Illinois
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Drive superior Integrated Business Planning / Demand Planning with relevant analytical solutions. Create and evolve saleable analytics products supporting key business decisions in Integrated Business Planning / Demand Planning.
• Engages and influences business leaders on analytical solutions to business problems
• Identifies and partners with industry leading players for analytics innovation
• Builds and directly manages a team of business data analysts
• Develops road map for Integrated Business Planning / Demand Planning products and is accountable for the success of the products over their life cycle
• Collaborates with Solution Process Experts, Delivery Hub, Reporting Hub and the Analytics Lab to ensure strong visibility of demand for internal and external resources.
Internal & External Contacts
• ISC ITS Capability Leads / GSOs
• ISC Global Process Owners
• External ITS Partners (consulting, solution development), Academia (consulting, research), Industry Forums
Functional /Technical Expertise
Strong Supply Chain background - at least 8-10 years.
Experience of at least 3 years with advanced analytical techniques such as machine learning and/or optimization.
Experience of at least 5 years working on virtual teams
Experience of at least 3 years in managing multiple and diverse stakeholders
Graduate degree in Information Technology or other quantitative discipline.
Key Leadership / Functional Competencies
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Managing vision and purpose
• Innovation management
• Intellectual horsepower
• Strategy and Planning
• Integrated Portfolio
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.