Mondelez International Associate Director, RITZ in East Hanover, New Jersey
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Associate Director, RITZ Equity, NA will lead the overall brand strategy for the region in addition to supporting communications planning, development, and activation for the RITZ brand. This will include development of the portfolio/brand/flavor strategy, managing content and working across agencies to ensure consistency of brand voice.
• Own and support the comprehensive, multi-year strategic growth plan for RITZ, including brand architecture, brand foundations and demand spaces, as well as brand creative campaign and playbook
• Lead building the annual business plan with input into growth targets (e.g. building block, risks & opportunities, etc.)
• Lead the development and execution of the integrated communication and media plans
• Maximizing Media ROI, working with other Equity leads and Agency; followed by ongoing troubleshooting, maintenance and updates, working with creative, social and digital agencies.
• Partner with FIA to deliver key communications/media testing, measurement and on-going optimization
• Working with internal and external partners like sales and Nielsen; identify brand and category trends to inform brand health and business strategy
• Oversee Pricing and Strategy teams to deliver customer and consumer value in line with category trends
• Brief and support branded national shopper marketing programs, including strategic briefing and creative oversight
• Support the development of RITZ NA budget and provide input to the Category team on in-year adjustments
• Responsible for progressing base growth (PPA, quality, price realization) initiatives from Innovation charter to Product Development Request (PDR)
• Collaborate with US and Canada Category teams (Category brand teams, Sales Planning and Shopper Marketing and Merchandising Solutions) to ensure brand programs address customer and shopper opportunities
• Lead cross functional quality improvement efforts; partner with Integrated Supply Chain, Research & Development & Quality, as well as consumer response to ensure consistent product, working to ensure ongoing quality product delivery.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 8 years work experience or equivalent; brand marketing experience required
• Strong strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment
• Analytic and creative thinking skills
• Strong business acumen and marketing capabilities
• Strong cross functional partnership skills
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrated track record of sales/marketing/commercialization execution
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.