Mondelez International Global MBS - Marketing Services Program Manager in East Hanover, New Jersey
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Purpose of Role
The Global MBS Marketing Services Program Manager will help operationalize Marketing. The role closely collaborates with internal and external key marketing and cross-functional stakeholders globally and locally to support building marketing excellence foundations and optimizing marketing effectiveness and efficiencies. The role will help strengthen marketing through the delivery of outperforming marketing services and top class partnerships by leveraging synergies across the business in the global marketing management approach, critical processes & procedures, partnerships, content, systems as well as databases which enable meeting the strategic objectives.
• Support the development of marketing operations solutions aligned with go-to-market strategy and KPI’s
• Coordinate and contribute to the marketing business process excellence
• Collaborate with ITS to design and implement the marketing technology and systems set-up
• Support the identification, development and management of strategic marketing partnerships
• Manage projects to ensure client satisfaction and timely, on-budget completion
• Build effective relationships with stakeholders and oversee change management impacting marketing
• Help identify the overall Mondelez Marketing Services and Operations needs under the leadership of the Sr. Director Global MBS Marketing Services and in close collaboration with global and regional Marketing (and cross-functional) leaders
• Help develop and implement key strategies and deliverables for the MBS Marketing Services group, in alignment with global MBS and global and regional Marketing strategies.
• Support and coordinate delivery of key strategic initiatives, including the implementation of strategic marketing transformation activities.
• Responsible for the ongoing Marketing Operations, ensuring that services are delivered to client’ expectations and meeting the requirements of all pre-defined Service Level Agreements.
• Manage the MBS Reporting activities such as monthly scorecards
• Represent Marketing Services in specific initiatives: simplification & standardization, transformation, end user ambassador, incident management, etc.
• As appropriate and with the buy-in of the Marketing leadership team, identify, recommend and lead the implementation of marketing enablers, including leading cross-functional implementation teams, in an effort to increase overall effectiveness of the marketing organization.
• Expand scope of services to new geographies and or new functions and or new processes.
• Stay tuned to the culture, process, structure, and people of Marketing to support the growth strategies.
KPIs / Dimensions
People and Degrees of Influence
Targets / Dimensions
This position must interact and execute effectively across multiple geographies and regions, and as a part of this scope must:
• Interact and exert influence with Global and Regional marketing leads, Vendor and MBS Marketing Services lead. Will need to call out deviations from gold standard processes.
• Interact with Global functional leadership, MBS leadership teams and MBS Operations and Capabilities teams.
• Interaction with and influencing marketing teams to continue to look into opportunities harmonize and centralize work and move to internal or external partners
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications
Min 8-10 years general business background, with preference for Marketing / Commercial background. The role does benefit from a good understanding of the AC Budgeting Process with specific focus on the A&C element.
Min 5 years of experience in Program Planning and Execution Experience. Advanced stakeholder management. Change and Transformation Management. Previous experience in working in a heavily matrixed organization.
Drive for results
Project Management skills are key.
Marketing experience preferred
Working knowledge and experience in business process re-engineering, automation and simplification
Knowledge of A&C spend management and Procurement process is beneficial
Knowledge of emerging technologies and solutions in response to Digital and Social media is extremely helpful.
Experience in vendor/partner management is an asset
Fluent in English and any other language is an advantage
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.