Mondelez International Senior Associate Brand Manager, Belvita, Chips Ahoy & Indulgence in East Hanover, New Jersey
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
In Marketing, you’ll be the ones who first capture our consumers’ imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You’ll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
Supports the brand manager on in-year delivery of the AC plan and P&L by actively participating in the IBP process, ensuring flawless execution of the launch plan and programming calendars, and making informed prioritization and resource allocation decisions. Ensures seamless sales linkage and efficient tactical execution / launch plan delivery to drive business performance.
• Supports the brand leads for the assigned portfolio and launches; partner with equity/innovation/sales teams to support the launch and sell-in efforts for the portfolio
• Deliver all belVita innovation/renovation/commercialization projects from PDR through launch; support innovation counterpart in commercialization projects
• Support P&L / category financial performance management by participating in the pre-demand portions of IBP process, challenging assumptions, understanding and telling the story of the results.
• Understand key KPI performance and utilize to prepare gap closure recommendations for the brand; identify A&C / trade budget spend needs to execute recommendations; consult and/or inform equity/innovation partners where necessary; lead scoping as needed for incremental gap closing activities
• Support tactical execution and resolution of escalated issues for the commercial plan
• Aggregate materials and selling stories for annual and monthly Sales Communications based on inputs from Equity, Innovation, and Sales Planning
• Support portfolio management efforts including recommendations for SKU rationalization and resolution of in-year ad-hoc product/package issues & opportunities
• Participate in supply command centers as needed
• Expert in belVita business performance & drivers, sharing with manager and leads, & informing 2019 sufficiency
• Report solid line to the Brand Manager or Sr. Brand Manager
Minimum Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree is required;
• Minimum of 5 years’ work experience;
• Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment
• Ability to build and deliver against strict timelines
• Ability to work with a cross functional team
• Analytic and creative thinking skills
• Strong strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities Strong business acumen
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organized
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.