Mondelez International Senior Brand Manager - US belVita & Chips Ahoy! in East Hanover, New Jersey
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
In Marketing, you’ll be the ones who first capture our consumers’ imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You’ll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
Acts as the brand steward with a focus on in-year delivery of the AC plan. Effectively supports category P&L delivery by actively participating in the IBP process, owning budget implementation, ensuring flawless execution of the launch plan and programming calendars, and making informed prioritization and resource allocation decisions. Ensures seamless sales linkage and efficient tactical execution / launch plan delivery to drive business performance.
• Brand steward and co-owner of belVita, Chips Ahoy & Indulgence Brands, for the US market; partner with equity/innovation teams to support the launch and sell-in efforts for belVita, Chips Ahoy & Indulgence brands.
• Support P&L / category financial performance management by overseeing demand portion of IBP process, challenging assumptions, understanding and telling the story of the category results, and assessing P&L implications
• Understand key KPI performance and utilize to prepare gap closure recommendations. Identify A&C / trade budget spend needs to execute recommendations; Consult and/or inform equity/innovation partners where necessary; lead scoping as needed for incremental gap closing activities
• Manage budgets and recommend in-year trade-offs needed to deliver category targets, consulting and aligning with equity/innovation on major shifts in spend
• Support tactical execution and resolution of escalated issues for the commercial plan
• Aggregate materials and selling stories for annual and monthly Sales Communications based on inputs from Equity, Innovation, and Sales Planning
• Lead portfolio management efforts including SKU rationalization and resolution of ad-hoc product/package issues & opportunities;
• Make category supply prioritization recommendations and participate in supply command centers as needed
• Influence launch plans to deliver the P/L; Deliver all innovation/renovation/commercialization projects from PDR through launch.
• Manage and rectify in-year quality issues
• Expert in belVita, Chips Ahoy & Indulgence businesses, performance & drivers, sharing with others & informing 2019 sufficiency
• Manage, coach, and develop 2 direct reports
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 7 years’ work experience; brand marketing experience preferred
• Strong strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment
• Analytic and creative thinking skills
• Strong business acumen and marketing capabilities
• Strong cross functional partnership skills
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrated track record of sales/marketing/commercialization execution
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.