Mondelez International Senior Finance Analyst, Biscuit Finance in East Hanover, New Jersey
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
US Biscuit Category Finance provides finance leadership and counsel to the Biscuit business category teams. Key to success in this role is the ability to develop, analyze and support both strategic and tactical business alternatives in an effort to drive net revenue growth and margin expansion.
This role entails financial responsibility across various brands of the US Biscuit business. The position interfaces daily with all members of the category team and will offer the candidate the ability to learn critical brand building and go to market strategies while interacting with finance and business leadership including a broad range of cross functional colleagues.
On a regular basis, the Senior Finance Analyst interfaces with other members of Finance, Sales, Operations, Procurement and Customer Teams to deliver annual financial commitments and identify contingency plans. The Senior Finance Analyst works closely with the Operations and R&D group to support efforts to reduce costs through manufacturing operations and overall business management.
• Provide financial insight related to revenue, profitability and return on investments.
• The successful individual must be able to analyze and interpret data to draw out insights and drive better business decisions.
• Support cost saving initiatives to deliver and exceed Plan objectives, including reducing:
Gross to Net Costs
Finished Good Waste
• Manage A&C Budget.
• Create or update weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and presentation reports for business review meetings, ensuring data accuracy.
• Support the IBP process working with FP&A management, forecast teams, and category finance.
• Coach the brand teams on how to understand and interpret financial information
• Analyze mix/volume, price, cost of goods, COT/customer profitability, ROI
• Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Finance/Accounting.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance/Accounting.
• Experience in financial analysis and problem solving skills a must.
• Possess critical thinking skills, quantitative and analytical problem solving skills with ability to interpret data
• Ability to show initiative and make impactful decisions with little to no supervision
• Able to work in fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities
• Excellent inter-personal skills, strong communication and negotiation skills
• Must be a team player, possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization
• Ability to influence cross functional team members.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with SAP and Hyperion an advantage
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.