Mondelez International Solution Delivery Expert - Logistics Operations in East Hanover, New Jersey
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
In Information Systems, you’ll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You’ll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information
Purpose of role
This role is the Solution Delivery Expert (SDE) for NA Logops reporting to the overall Project Delivery Lead for logops(within the ISC delivery organisation). The individual in this role will be the process and system expert in Logops area and will be responsible to lead in the end-to-end project delivery cycle from Warehouse Managment or Transportation Management perspective from scope definition, build, delivery, and deployment of those capabilties. The SDE is accountable for ensuring all project activities in their area are on track, within cost and delivering the benefits. The SDE will also drive applying and leveraging the existing processes and systems.
• Level 3 Expertise in Logops process design and implementation at application level (Functional design template owner)
• Partners with ITS Business Engagement Towers and business stakeholders to understands the business requirements for implementation of NA Logops projects and translating those into technical requirements and design.
• An Application Functional role in a project team to execute and support full project lifecycle including blueprint, build, testing, implementation, user training and provide after go-live support
• Accountable for best practice deployment including Project Delivery Methodologies.
• Responsible to implement new solutions as per the architecture designed by GSO, enterprise architects and solution architects, ensuring that new solution is cost optimized and easy to maintain
• Support non-discretionary projects leveraging an external partner strategy.
• Provides project planning and estimates to develop, implement and roll out of pilot and commercialized advanced solutions in Logops.
• Ensure adoption of the globally harmonized processes, Ways of working and strategic solutions within the Logops space.
• Business acumen
• Sales and Distributions, Logops (Warehouse or Transportation) process experience
• Drive for Results
• Problem Solving
• DIAL Methodology understanding; Project, Program Management
• Conceptual and analytic skills
• Ability to balance theory and reality
• Drive for results
• Problem solving
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Customer focus
• Interpersonal savvy
• Peer relationships
• Good knowledge of sales and distributions of fast moving retails business processes and related technology solutions
• Good understanding of Logops tools, architecture, functions and features;
• Capabilities in translating required business processes into technology based solution
• Good Functional knowlege of SAP SD or LE or WM/EWM modules, standard EDI processes; Or knowledge of OTM system
• Experience of agile approach and hands on technology trials
• Prepare to work on odd hours when required"
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.