Mondelez International Retail Merchandising Supervisor in Manassas, Virginia
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
You’ll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you’ll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
Hiring, Training/Coaching and Monitoring the Merchandising Staff to achieve world class retail effectiveness while optimizing cost efficiencies. Individuals will need to ensure all in-store activities are properly executed to support the merchandising plan.
• Actively participate in the interview process of new hires via in-person or video conferencing of prospective candidates.
• Manage the selection process for all new hires to the SSR position.
• Ensures newly hired SSRs participate in a standard on-boarding/orientation process and all appropriate training programs within the prescribed timelines.
• Responsible for on the job coaching as well as providing continuous learning and development for SSRs.
• Utilizes the Performance Management process to assist in correcting substandard work practices by direct reports.
• Communicate Sales team/area priorities and help SSRs prioritize time and efficient work standards.
• Ensure all merchandising activities are properly executed at store level to support merchandising game plan.
• Responsible for annual performance appraisals for all direct reports.
• Approves all requests for leave in a timely manner and communicates to impacted employee.
• Has a general understanding of employee benefits for both full time and part time eligibility.
• Works in a collaborative environment with District Managers to ensure merchandising standards are adhered to
Bachelor’s Degree (4 Yr)
General Sales Experience (5 Yr Min)
Functional Work Experience within sales and/or finance (3 Yr Min)
Data analysis (1 Yr Min)
Confronting Direct Reports
Developing Direct Reports and Others
Sizing Up People
Building Effective Teams
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.