Mondelez International Logistics Coordinator in Memphis, Tennessee
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Purpose of the Role
Administrative duties supporting and maintaining facilities operations and assets.
• Develop daily tactical plans in support of the business strategy by reviewing and approving processes in inventory management in SAP as well as executing shipment overall over/short procedures in SAP.
• Ensure finished product inventory is handled and distributed efficiently. Review and identify issues from daily productivity reports. Seek resolution of problems.
• Review daily routing and labor levels to deploy resources and manage appropriate expense categories to budget.
• Review all branch KPI's on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure goal attainment is achieved in accordance with the facility site plan and annual operating budget.
• Staff and evaluate personnel and provide on-going feedback about personnel capabilities.
• Contribute and support best work practices, inventory management transactions, goal setting and team building as well as safety and environmental programs.
• Purchase and/or maintain facility equipment and supplies for daily operations as well as maintain environmental programs, as required.
• Support facility safety programs to meet governmental standards.
• Assist within all delivery performance measurements to include OBC, roadshow, HHT logs, and DOM.
• Ensure all DOT standards are performed and the facility is in compliance with such standards.
• Maintain all work standards and assignments within the boundaries of union contractual agreements (if applicable).
• 2-5 years of Field Logistics Experience (recommended but not required)
• Organizational ability
• Team/people communication
• Understanding of Consumer Goods industry
• Educational Background in Business Logistics or Related Field (required)
• Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Developing direct reports and others
Integrity and trust
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.