Mondelez International Customer Service Coordinator I in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
The Customer Service Coordinator is the primary point of contact for order management activities. The primary responsibility is to ensure accuracy and timeliness of sales orders by coordinating activities with groups including but not limited to B2B, Sales Services, Forecasting, Product Supply, and Financial Services.
Accountable for the life cycle of a customer order, ensuring on-time delivery and accuracy of quantities and pricing
Coordinate with Distribution, Inventory Replenishment and Transportation for a seamless process to the customer
• Assist Customer Service Analyst with Promotional tracking which impacts Product Supply and CFR
- Follow initiatives to meet KPI metrics, including Avg Days Late (ADL), invoice accuracy, CFR, Order Compliance & On Time Deliveries
• Track On Time Delivery Performance
• Assist SSO with Deductions and disputes
• Maintain CMIR Tables for proper EDI order transmission
- Provide updates and communications as required
• Participate on Weekly Customer Collaboration Calls as needed
5. Functional Technical Competencies Gained in Role:
• SAP ECC - Intermediate
• Microsoft Office Apps – Beginner/Intermediate
6. Lominger Competencies Gained in Role:
• Peer Relationships
• Learning on the Fly
Lominger / Leadership Competencies
1- Planning (Beginner)
2- Problem Solving (Beginner)
3- Informing (Beginner)
Functional / Technical Competencies
1- SAP ECC (Beginner)
2- Microsoft Office (Beginner)
3- Data Base Reporting (Beginner)
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• College Degree is preferred.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.