Mondelez International Senior Procurement Analyst - Transportation in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Provide analytics, planning, execution, tracking and optimization of all North American Transportation spend. Annual bid total approximately $800 million annually. Solely responsible for the monthly bid consist of annual spend of approx. $400 million.
• Develop reports to track expenses and performance metrics to plan.
• Directly responsible for analytics of $800 million annual bid and solely responsible for execution of monthly bids totally $400 million annually
• Determine changes in key metrics; research and identify root cause. Implement action plan to address
• Use data to tailor and suggest tactics that drive improvement to cost and service. Implement potential cost savings projects.
• Collaborate with Finance for monthly close and financial reporting issues.
• Provide ad hoc analysis support as necessary to complete operating budget.
• Provide input on expense timing and amount based on current year performance.
• Support forecasting of expenses through month / quarter / year end given best available information.
• Distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports to the business as well as drive the discussion with the team to identify the root cause trends.
• Answer queries from Finance on variances of actual results to plan. Collaborate with the other Supply Chain Analysts on projects, initiatives, and data inquiries.
Internal & External Contacts
• CS&L North America
• North America Procurement
• Global Procurement
• Transportation 3rd Party Logistics Providers
Functional /Technical Expertise
• 3-5 years related experience in transportation and/or procurement
• 3-5 years related experience in analytics.
• BS / BA in business strongly preferred
• Master Degree strongly preferred
Key Leadership / Functional Competencies
• Process management
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Intellectual horsepower
• Managing vision and purpose
• Sizing up people
• Strategic agility
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.